Cromwell Mint, 43 – 45 Cromwell Road, South Kensington, London, SW7 2EF
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
The Genting Casino Cromwell Mint offers a variety of traditional and electronic games. The main gambling floor is situated just past the reception and includes 6 American Roulette tables, 5 Blackjack tables, 2 Three Card Poker tables and a table for Midi Baccarat with Super Pay Egalite.
The minimum stake is £2 on roulette and £5 for everything else. Max stakes are £200 for Roulette and Three Card Poker, £3000 on Blackjack, and £5000 on Baccarat.
The Silver Room is home to all of the electronic games and consists of more than 20 roulette terminals that accept stakes between £0.10 – £200.
You’ll also find all of your favourite slots games including Rainbow Riches and Book Of Ra which offer jackpots of up to £10,000.
The poker room is on your left-hand side after the reception and opens at 7 pm daily.
Cash games are offered every night with £1 – £2 blinds however you need to be aware in advance that minimum buy-ins aren’t cheap at £50.
The six-day tournament schedule is always available on the official website but in general, games start at 7:30 pm, have a £40 + £5 buy-in and a minimum guarantee of £1000 – £2500.
Keep up to date with all of the upcoming tournaments, cash games, special offers and more by visiting their Facebook page.
Bar & Restaurant
The late bar is the perfect place to sit back and relax with a choice of beers, spirits and wines. Sports fans are able to enjoy all of the live action on both Sky Sports and BT Sport on two HD plasma screens.
Diners at the Cromwell Mint can enjoy a selection of food throughout the day:
- The Graze Menu covers early morning snacks and afternoon tea with options that include salads, baked potato, and sandwiches from the Graze Menu.
- European, Arabic, Asian and Far Eastern Cuisine can be enjoyed between 7 pm – 3 am. Prices are lower than you might expect too with mains starting from as little £7.
- The buffet supper is incredible value at £6.50 and now includes a salad bar where you can make up your own salad too.
- Sunday Roast is served between 2 pm – 6:30 pm and comes with a choice of meats including chicken, beef, lamb cutlets or fish.
Promotions, Events & Entertainment
- Bollywood Night – Enjoy the friendly party atmosphere on the last Friday of every month complete with live singers and Bollywood dancers from 8 pm.
- Win 1 Million Points – Every time you use your reward card you will be automatically entered into a prize draw for 1 million loyalty points.
- Sunday Lunch – Tuck into your choice of main and select either a starter or a dessert for just £12.99. The price also includes a free midweek buffet or 50% of your next order from the Grill Menu.
Parking & Transport
Pay and display on-street parking is available in the neighbouring Queensberry Place Road. If you prefer off-street parking you will find Union Car parks just a 2-minute walk away on Harrington Road. Gloucester Road and South Kensington underground stations are within walking distance of the casino and numerous buses service the nearby area.
Dress Code, Membership & ID
The dress code is smart casual. Registration is not required and everyone over the age of 18 is welcome. Identification is only required if you look under the age of 21.
The Natural History Museum is opposite the casino, whilst the Science Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum are both less than 5 minutes away. If museums are not your thing then head on down to Bute Street and Old Brompton Road where you will find a number of top restaurants and bars.
Promos & Entertainment
Genting Casino Cromwell Mint offers is a warm and friendly venue that offers its customers a great gaming experience. In addition to the wide variety of table games and busy poker schedule, guests can also enjoy a meal at the restaurant, a drink at the bar, or one of many regular live events such as Bollywood Night that takes place on the last Friday of every month.